Stalls Skins Blog
Why do people choose one-piece, permeable Stall Skins over rubber stall mats to line their horse stalls? Here’s one lady’s story: “I used to walk into my friend’s barn and, even though it was clean, I was horrified at the smell of urine and usually had to go outside for a breath of fresh air. Then a couple of months ago I was visiting at her barn and realized that the smell had disappeared. She had replaced all her rubber horse mats with Stall Skins. Not only was the smell gone, she also told me of all the advantages of using Stall Skins instead of rubber mats.
- STALL SKINS EASIER TO INSTALL THAN RUBBER HORSE MATS!
- Stall Skins are the Remedy for Mud Season Woes!
- Reducing Barn Ammonia Smell with Stall Skins
- The Safety of Stall Skins Versus Rubber Horse Mats
- Save Huge Dollars on Shavings by Using Stall Skins Instead of Rubber Mats
- Stall Skins Perfect Solution for Muddy Paddocks
- Why Choose Stall Skins Over Rubber Stall Mats?
- STALL SKINS SUPERIOR CHOICE OVER RUBBER STALL MATS
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHOOSING STALL SKINS OVER RUBBER STALL MATS
- No More Stall Mats! Save Money And Time With Stall Skins
Page 1 of 4